Safegrip® ECO2 is designed with one main goal in mind; to provide the best de-icing and anti-icing performance available in all conditions. It is designed to achieve this whilst offering an excellent environmental profile, complete safety in use and a robust, reliable supply chain.
Safegrip® ECO2 maximises de-icing and anti-icing performance through its ultra high strength and unique formulation technology (patents pending) which offers:
- Optimised ice and snow melting capacity; up to three times greater than glycol or conventional acetate or formate based liquid de/anti-icers.
- At least 30% faster ice dissolving ability than conventional de-icers.
- Rapid heat generating effect on contact with ice and snow.
- Maximised holdover persistence.
- Direct quantitative measurement of performance on treated surfaces using user friendly ‘dab and watch’ test strips (patents pending).
Fully certified to AMS 1435 for airside use.